It is a complete educational package, comprising a workbook, a beginner student textbook with accompanying Annotated Instructor's Edition, on intermediate student textbook, video clips filmed in Syria, audio, and online interactive exercise program.
When all the components are used together, Ahlan W Sahlan teaches students to read, write, and speak Arabic. Ahlan W Sahlan: Functional Modern Standard Arabic for Beginners covers the first year of instruction.
FEATURES OF THE THIRD EDITION:
- Use of pausal-form Arabic in oil written, audio, and visual materials, emulating educated native speech
- All-Arabic instruction beginning in Lesson 10 of the beginner textbookv
- Introduction of key concepts and vocabulary at the beginning of each lesson and before video exercises to activate mental schema and facilitate acquisition and retention
- Sections dedicated to dialect acquisition, based on scripts for the accompanying video program
- Expanded communicative exercises and grammatical exercises based on reading passages
- Colorful realia images depicting authentic Arab culture
- Beautiful, rich, and colorful design with improved readability
A full-color workbook for learning Arabic letters and sounds
- A full-color beginner textbook with online audio and video access included
- Annotated Instructor's Edition
- A full-color intermediate textbook with online audio access included
- Online interactive exercises
The text provides information about daily life, the family, festivities, prominent characters in history, the geography of the Arab world, history, the media and other engaging topics. STUDENTS SHOULD COMPLETE THE WORKBOOK BEFORE USING THE TEXTBOOK.
For online resources: http://yupnet.org/languages/ahlan-wa-sahlan/
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.