The Mini Tafseer Book series is designed to help parents teach their children the tafseer (exegesis or explanation) of the surahs (chapters of the Qur’an) studied in the Ad-Duha Institute Islamic Studies and Arabic program. Each book in the series covers one surah (chapter) and features:
- Special facts about the surah that make it unique
- Arabic text of the entire surah
- Transliteration of every ayah (verse) to assist non-Arabic speakers in correct pronunciation
- English translation of every ayah
- Simplified tafseer for every ayah, based on the classic tafseer of Ibn Kathir
- Highlighted Arabic vocabulary tied into the Ad-Duha Arabic Exercise Books (to assist with comprehension)
- One sentence summary of what the surah is about
- Review section at the end of each book
- Original illustrations to help students remember the topics covered in the surah
- Coloring pages in every book to make learning fun!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.