At East West Souk, complete satisfaction is our goal!
If our merchandise does not meet your expectations, we offer the following return and exchange options:
If you have received damaged, defective, expired, or incorrectly shipped merchandise (our fault):
- We will gladly replace your item(s) with the same item(s) originally ordered. You will not incur any additional fees for shipping and handling. East West Souk will send you a prepaid FedEx/UPS label to ship the faulty package back to us.
- Please notify our customer service department within 10 days of receipt of damaged or defective products at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please keep the package as is, and call us immediately for further assistance.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase:
- We can offer a full refund of the cost of item(s). We cannot refund the cost of shipping and handling.
- We can offer an exchange of your item(s) for other item(s) of your choice. If the price of new merchandise is higher than the price of original purchase, the customer will be responsible for the difference. The customer also pays for the shipping and handling of all exchanged items.
- Alternatively, we can also provide you with store credit for future purchases.
Important: To qualify for the above options:
- Fabric items must be in unworn, unwashed, or altered condition in any way.
- Personal care and food products must be unopened and in their original, sealed (plastic-wrapped) boxes
- Items with expiration dates can be retunedno earlier than one month prior to the expiration date
- DVDs, CDs, electronics, VHS tapes, audiotapes, or games and puzzles must be unopened and in their original, sealed (plastic-wrapped) boxes.
- Books, flash cards, posters and other products must be unmarked, unwritten on, unbent, and in new condition.
- Items that do not satisfy the conditions above cannot be accepted for refund or exchange.
- No item(s) will be accepted for return or exchange after 30 days from the customer's receipt of products.
- Damaged products (not due to our fault) may receive partial or no credit.
- As long as the product was not damaged or defective, the following items will not be accepted for returns once the original packaging is opened: software, electronics, CDs, DVDs, audiotapes, VHS tapes, and bundles with books and CDs or books, DVDs, personal care and food products
- Expired items or item with less than a month prior to the expiration date will not be accepted.
- All returned goods needing new packaging and missing parts are subject up to a 50% restocking charge.
- We will ship the exchanged item(s) after we receive the returned one(s).
- We will not accept any product(s) not purchased directly from East West Souk, and such product(s) will be discarded.
- No COD returns will be accepted. We do not accept packages marked return to sender.
- Returns from Canada or overseas: Please contact East West Souk by email (email@example.com) before shipping for full instructions.
- You can expect your refund in the form of a credit to the original payment method within 7 to 14 business days of our receipt of your return.
- Wholesale and special orders are not returnable unless they are damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped.