The book provides a realistic view of Hajj as it is today, with details explanations of all the rites. It provides fiqh-related issues about Hajj, Salah and personal behavior according to the Qur'an and Sunnah, to enable you to obtain the "best value" for your time spent in the holy cities. It provides useful information and suggestions about planning for the journey, what to expect and how to survive, so you can depart with full confidence.
Chapters at a Glance
- Chapter 1: Hajj as an Obligation, Types of Hajj, Who and When to go
- Chapter 2: Planning and Preparation
- Chapter 3: About Women
- Chapter 4: What to Expect
- Chapter 5: What about those staying behind?
- Chapter 6: About the Ihraam
- Chapter 7: The Journey from Home to Makkah
- Chapter 8: Makkah Al-Mukarramah
- Chapter 9: Umrah/Omrah
- Chapter 10: Hall
- Chapter 11: Supplications from the Qur'an and Sunnah
- Chapter 12: Madinah Al-Munawarah
- Chapter 13: A Touch of History
- Chapter 14: Revision
- Chapter 15: Checklists
- In Closing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.