IntroducciÌ?n al Islam ‰ÛÒ Introduction to Islam (Spanish)
Cuando consideramos por cuÌÁntas generaciones persecuciÌ?n religiosa y la ignorancia han prevalecido en Occidente, empezamos a entender por qu̩ el Islam es una religiÌ?n en gran medida malentendida. Ideales islÌÁmicos son desconocidos por la mayorÌ?a de la gente. "Esto no es una sorpresa", dice el Dr. Maurice Bucaille en la introducciÌ?n de su libro, "La Biblia, el CorÌÁn y la Ciencia".
La presentaciÌ?n del Islam en este libro es breve y proporciona respuestas directas a muchas preguntas, como Bucaille hace lo mejor para responder a tantas preguntas comunes y corregir la mayorÌ?a de los conceptos errÌ?neos. Este libro abrirÌÁ las puertas a una nueva dimensiÌ?n de pensamiento, lo que le permite darse cuenta de la importancia de su papel como un ser humano en este universo y su relaciÌ?n personal con nuestro Creador, Allah (Dios) Todopoderoso.
Se llega a aprender sobre Allah, Su revelaciÌ?n final, el ̼ltimo de sus profetas y mensajeros, el Islam, el papel de los seres humanos en esta vida, y otros temas relacionados. Tenga en cuenta que los textos en espa̱ol del CorÌÁn y el Profeta Muhammad (s) mencionados en este libro son sÌ?lo una traducciÌ?n aproximada y el contorno de sus significados, desde su idioma original es el ÌÁrabe.
This message is for all humans. It is for every seeker of truth that has questions about Islam, God (Allah) and what the purpose of our existence is. These and many other questions are discussed and answered in this book.
When we consider for how many generations religious persecution and ignorance have prevailed in the West, we begin to understand why Islam is a largely misunderstood religion. Islamic ideals are unknown by most people. "This is not a surprise," says Dr. Maurice Bucaille in the introduction of his book, "The Bible, the Qur'an and Science."
The presentation of Islam in this book is brief and provides direct answers to many questions, as Bucaille does his best to answer as many common questions and correct most misconceptions. This book will open the doors to a new dimension of thought, allowing you to realize the importance of your role as a human in this universe and your personal relationship with our Creator, Allah (God) Almighty.
You will come to learn about Allah, His final revelation, the last of his prophets and messengers, Islam, the role of humans in this life, and other related topics.
Please note that the Spanish texts of the Qur'an and the Prophet Muhammad (s) mentioned in this book are only a rough translation and outline of their meanings, since their original language is Arabic.
The newest solution in online retail services, East West Souk! Our mission is to provide quality products, at affordable prices, and offer quality customer service to each one of our customers. At East West Souk, you can rest assured that our team members provide around the clock customer service and support. We treat each order with the utmost care and attention to ensure a prompt delivery. It is our goal to bring the beauty of the east to our customers in the west to enrich their lives and make decorating your space easier.
We are offering a series of special promotions for a limited time, including:
- FREE shipping on orders over $70.00 within the USA.
- All orders over $50 will receive a surprise free gift with their order.
- Join our rewards program to earn points with each purchase. For more details please visit our rewards section.
- Visit us on Facebook and Twitter for updates on new products and special offers.
- Let us bring our home into yours with quality products that will enhance any space!
- Each order is entitled to only one discount; multiple discounts may not be applied to a single order.
- Website specials are valid for orders placed via our website only and are not applicable to orders placed via mail, unless specifically mentioned.
- We only offer guarantees on products from our website. Items purchased as special orders or custom orders do not hold the same guarantees and policies.
- All prices subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to revise prices, limit quantities and allow for flyer printing errors and/or website typos.
- The Free Shipping promotion is for returning customers only with a required minimum purchase, as described in the email offer. The Free Shipping promotion is valid with USPS media services only. We reserve the right to change the shipping method at our discretion. This promotion can only be used once per customer, is non-transferable, and cannot be combined with other shipping offers or promotions.
East West Souk’s Guarantee
We guarantee your satisfaction with any goods that you purchase from us. If you receive your goods in such a state that they did not meet your satisfaction for any reason, please keep the item(s) in the original package and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of receiving your goods to arrange for an exchange or refund.
- In any case that you may require an exchange or refund please take note of the following:
- In the case of damaged, defective or wrong item(s) shipped due to our fault we will replace your product without any extra fees for shipping and handling, East West Souk will send you a return shipping label to ship your product back to us.
- In the case that you were not satisfied with the product for any reason other than the above reasons we will issue a full refund for the cost of the item only (shipping and handling fees will not get refunded).
- In the case of exchange an item(s) with another item(s) of your choice. The customer agrees to pay any price difference if the new merchandise has higher price than the item(s) exchanged plus the shipping and handling of the exchanged item(s).
- Alternatively, we can also issue a store credit for the refunded item(s) that the customer can use for future purchases at East West Souk.
- Food products, health & personal care products, DVDs, CDs, electronics, VHS tapes, audiotapes, or games and puzzles must be unopened and in their original sealable plastic wrapped boxes.
- Clothes must be unworn, unwashed, and in their original state (all original tags attached).
- Books, flash cards, posters and other products must be unmarked, unwritten on, unbent, and in new condition.
- Damaged products (not due to our fault) may receive partial or no credit.
- As long as the product was not damaged or defective, the following items will not be accepted for returns once the original packaging is opened: Food products, health & personal care products, software, electronics, CDs, DVDs, audiotapes, VHS tapes, and bundles with books and CDs or books and DVDs.
- Any returned item needs new packaging or missing parts will be subject to restocking fees that may reach 50% of its original value.
- Any item(s) that do not satisfy the conditions above will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
- Any request for refund or exchange received after 30 days from the customer’s receipt of the merchandise will not be accepted.
- Any item(s) that was not directly purchased from East West Souk will not be accepted for refund or exchange and will be discarded.
- Exchanged item(s) will only get shipped after we receive the returned one(s) and found acceptable according to the above conditions.
- Packages marked a return to sender will not be considered or accepted for exchange or refund.
- Returns from Canada or overseas: Please contact East West Souk at email@example.com for full instructions; before taking any action or shipping the item(s) back to us.
- East West Souk will not be liable for refund of missing parcels from the USA if we are not informed of them within 10 days of delivery. Different terms apply to the rest of the world.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of receiving the returned goods and will be made by the same method used in the original purchase.
- We strongly recommend that returned goods are sent by special delivery with the appropriate insurance cover as they will only be deemed returned when signed for by us.