One striking feature of this series is the use of colorful artwork. It is appealing to students and teachers. This is certainly bound to attract young readers' attention, stimulate them, amuse them, and most importantly to educate them.
This series aims to acquaint the student with the teachings of Islam in every aspect: beliefs, practices, and moral conduct. Its unique features fill a gap in the area of English Islamic curricula, which has long been neglected.
The Noticeable Characteristics of Grade 8
- The Pillars of Faith
- The Pillars of Islam
- Aayat al-Birr
- Luqman’s advice to his son
- The Light Verses
- Sujood at-Tilawah
- Stories of the Prophets: Moosa
- Life of the Prophet – 6 Parts
- Stories of the Companions
- Islam and Science
- Drinks and Drugs
- A great emphasis has been placed on values like Keeping Promises, Playing Fair, Patience, and Backbiting
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.