This incredible book uses fun activities to introduce the key topics of Ramadan in a child’s modern environment. But most of all, your child will be left reeling with excitement about Ramadan. Here’s how:
- We’ve designed these books at mainstream quality standards with Ramadan in mind from the ground up. The book contains an outpouring of children having fun practicing Islam in an environment and context they can relate to.
- The activities we’ve included are both practical and contextualized so your child will learn not just about the dos and don’ts of Ramadan, but also how Ramadan affects their lives, their environment, and the world around them.
- The activities promote core skills so your child exercises a range of behaviors that advance them holistically, in their spiritual, mental, and creative development.
- Each page is sprinkled with amazing illustrations showing both boys and girls of all races, displaying the beauty and diversity within the ummah.
- We’ve produced these books for two different age ranges so you can find the right level for your child. This particular book is suitable for children who can read independently. We suggest this book for children aged 8+, but every child is different!
- The book contains bucketloads of faith-filled fun. There are tons of activities infused with Ramadan learning so your child has fun while learning. Activities include mazes, puzzles, stories, recipes, spot the difference activities, and hundreds of stickers!
- The activities are hands-on with things to design, to make, and to use. We’ve included cut-outs for games, banners, posters, and even a pull-out productivity calendar that your child can personalize.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.