This economic version does not include the Topics Index and its pages have only one background color. The cover comes in different colors. (Unfortunately we can not guarantee the availability of a specific color, but all of the colors are very nice). The paper is very high quality, with the interpretation of selected words on the margin of each page.
It is available in two sizes:
- Medium Quran (5.5" x 8"): This size is very popular and is suitable for use at home, in the masjid, during travel, and at school. It is very comfortable to hold.
- Large Quran (7 " x 9"): This size is good for reading at home. Its font is large and easy to read.
Allah (swt) ordered us in his holy book to recite the Quran with tajweed: "Recite the Quran in slow, measured rhythmic tones." Tajweed can be a guide to improve your recitation of the Quran. It is the way that the Quran was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and the manner in which he recited it. Therefore, whoever reads the Quran should be eager to fulfil the promise of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): "Whoever recites the Quran correctly and proficiently will be with the bountiful, dutiful writers (the angels of the preserved tablet)."
Based on a practical understanding of phonology, we have color-coded some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the Holy Quran. These letters are classified into three categories to enhance the reader's knowledge and ability to remember these tajweed rules:
- Letters which require extended vocalization—red.
- Letters which are nasalized—green.
- Emphasis of the letter ra—dark blue
- Letters with unrest/echoing/qalqala—blue.
- Letters which are written but not vocalized—gray.
Readers will learn to recite the Quran fluently using the colors to apply the appropriate rules. The reader's eye will be engaged with the colors, applying the 24 rules of tajweed with ease and precision while their mind is free to contemplate the meaning of the verses. For more details click here.
This Tajweed Quran is in Hafs narration.
All of our Tajweed Quran products—including this Quran—come with the following:
- Color-coded letters. A very good and simple way to learn and apply the rules of tajweed.
- Clear script. Extra spaces have been added between the words to make it easier to read and recite the Quran.
- Permissible stops. Long spaces appear in the text where it is permissible to stop. This helps to avoid stopping at an incorrect place.
- Indexes. These indexes include an index of surah color and a subject index.
- Tajweed rules. These are explained in detail with helpful illustrations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.