Translation: meanings of the Quranic verses are translated into English (by Ysusf Ali) and placed on the margins around the Arabic text. .
English Transliteration: an approved way to facilitate the Quran reading to non-Arabic speakers, it makes it easier for the speakers of the English language to read the Tajweed Quran in Arabic pronunciation using the English alphabet letters. .
Meanings tranlated to English by Abdullah Yusuf Ali.
Alla (sw) ordered us in his holy book to recite the Quran with Tajweed ... "Quran recitation modulating". System of Tajweed serves as a guide for improving the recitation of Quranic style. It was in this way that the Qur'an revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), as well as the manner in which he recited it. Therefore, the readers of the Quran are eager to realize the promise of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): "whoever recites the Quran correctly and proficiently will be with the bountiful dutiful writers (the angels of the preserved tablet - Al lauh Al Mahfuz"..
Based on a practical understanding of phonology, we have color-coded some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the holy Quran. This enabled us to classify these letters into three possible categories to enhance the reader's knowledge and remembering of Tajweed rules:
- The letters which requires expanded vocalization. We used red color to highlight these letters.
- The letters which are nasalized these letters are green in color.
- The dark blue color indicates the emphasis of the letter (R), the blue color indicates the unrest letters-echoing sound- (qualquala)
- While the letters which are written but are not vocalized. These letters are gray in color.
This Tajweed Quran is in Hafs narration. .
All our Tajweed Quran products -including this Quran- come with the following:
- Color coded letters: to present the Tajweed rules, very good and simple way to learn and apply Tajweed rules.
- Obvious script: extra spaces were added between the words in order to make it easier to read and recite the Quran.
- Permissible stops: long spaces were added at certain places where it is permissible to stop. It helps to avoid stopping at wrong places or times.
- A set of very useful indexes such as: Surahs Color Index, Subject Index.
- Tajweed rules explained in details with helpful illustration.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.