What Islam is All About gives readers an insider’s look into the beliefs and practices of over a billion people across the globe. In publication for over 20 years, this newly revised and redesigned edition meets the needs of English-speaking readers everywhere, elucidating a beautiful and often misunderstood religion—helping new Muslims understand their faith in greater depth and assisting non-Muslims in understanding the fastest growing religion in the West. Carefully reviewed for religious, historical, cultural, and linguistic accuracy and authenticity, this text covers:
- Islamic philosophy of the world and life within it.
- Essential teachings of Islam.
- The Islamic personality in family, business, and society.
- Basic history of the Prophet Muhammad (s) and the rise of Islam.
- History of the ancient prophets.
- Study of the Holy Quran and Sunnah.
- Islamic law and its application.
- Contemporary issues and common misconceptions.
- And so much more!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.