Like previous books in the series, Part Three presents vocabulary-building drills and contextualized explanations of grammar, with exercises designed to push students toward independent learning.
The original text and audio are now bound together in one volume along with new video material on DVD that continues the story of Maha and Khalid in Egyptian Arabic, making Part Three an invaluable textbook and reader.
- Guides learners to the superior level of proficiency
- Strengthens reading skills
- Increases vocabulary acquisition
- Refines and expands knowledge of sentence structure and the Arabic verb system
- Provides extensive writing activities
- Widens cultural background
- Includes more than thirty authentic texts by writers from across the Arab world
- Audio tracks have been remastered as MP3 files, recorded on one CD, and bound into the book
- Includes all new video material on DVD that continues the story of Maha and Khalid
- New video material continues instruction in the Egyptian dialect
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.