This comprehensive program is designed for students in second-year or equivalent Arabic courses. The accompanying companion website-included with the book-offers fully integrated exercises to use alongside the text.
- Three varieties of Arabic—Egyptian, Levantine, and formal Arabic—presented using color-coded words and phrases
- Extensive grammar explanations and activation drills, including discussions about colloquial and formal similarities and differences
- Authentic texts that develop reading comprehension skills
- Video dialogues and stories from everyday life in both Egyptian and Levantine to reinforce vocabulary in culturally rich contexts, available to stream on the Publisher's website
- Continues the story of Maha and Khalid in formal Arabic and Egyptian, and Nasreen and Tariq in Levantine
- Arabic-English and English-Arabic glossaries, reference charts, and a grammar index
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.