I Learn Arabic
series comes to you from expert language teachers living in over 40 European countries. It focuses on teaching the Arabic language to children who are non-native speakers. The curriculum is designed as a follow-up to the Arabic in Kindergarten series for ages 3-5; especially benefiting those who have little time to commit to Arabic throughout the weekdays, and makes learning easy by covering several educational levels: Kindergarten level for ages 3-5 years old and levels 1-6 for ages 6-11 years old. Three systematic divisions (sounds, words and syntactical structure, and conversational practices) enable the learner to generate language accurately in a variety of highly successful modern techniques. These focus sections present the Arabic language clearly and inclusively to meet the needs of Western learners. “I Learn Arabic” provides a systemized course especially designed for students living in the West. The curriculum helps develop Arabic-language fluency through a series of exercises that build important skills learned through practical conversations and other activities. As they progress, students will gain confidence reading, writing, and speaking Arabic. This curriculum develops fluency by communication, discovery, realization, and then application. It helps Arabic learners to deal confidently with Arabic culture, plus different types of reading and listening passages:
- Reading techniques are developed through the study of a wide selection of authentic reading passages, including classic Arabic without concentration on spoken dialect. Regular vocabulary exercises examine word building techniques.
- Careful balances of authentic and scripted listening materials build confidence whilst offering the ability to communicate with native Arabic speakers.
- 3. A presentation of Arabic culture patterns help Western children to connect with their Arabic speaking peers in other parts of the world.
The student text is the first step of “I Learn Arabic Series” and is supported by a comprehensive workbook, handwriting book, teacher book and teacher case.This Teacher Case Consists of:
- One Teacher Guide: Tips on efficient teaching practices for books.
- 14 Posters to be used as classroom visual aids (Each poster size: 13” x 18”).
- 341 cards (Each card size 4” x 6”)