- Reading Dialogue: Simple and short passages comprising linguistic structures of sounds, vocabulary, expressions, and syntax structures, aim to facilitate learning by teaching the language process and communication.
- Vocabulary: Vocabulary words are taken directly from reading dialogue. They are combined with graphics to further student understanding and sensory perception.
- Conversation: Conversational exercises encourage students to participate in classroom activities, apply reading material within dialogue, and ultimately become fluent speakers.
- New Vocabularies: New vocabularies are listed aim to enrich children’s linguistic account.
- Reading: Revision for the short passages comprising linguistic structures of sounds, vocabulary, expressions, and syntax structures.
- Illustrated Dictionary: An illustrated dictionary appears at the end of the Textbook and includes word sets found throughout the lessons making memorization easy.
- Reading Comprehension: Exercises aimed at determining the level of children’s comprehension for the meaning of dialogue expressions.
- Vocabulary: New vocabulary is listed to help with student memorization and more exercises for matching between singular and plural words and more on matching between related pictures
- Reading: Revision for the short passages comprising linguistic structures of sounds, vocabulary, expressions, and syntax structures
- Sounds: The Arabic language is introduced sound by sound to avoid difficulties that students may encounter while learning letters with similar appearance or sound.
- Composition: This section focuses on word expressions and sentences to reinforce more complete writing skills.
- Grammar: A special concentration of theory and practice make learning grammar easier to understand.
4. Teacher Case: Consists of:
- Teacher Guide: Tips on efficient teaching practices
- Posters to be used as classroom visual aids
- Audio tapes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.