“I Love Arabic Series” comes to you from expert language teachers living in over 41 European countries. It focuses on teaching the Arabic language to non-native speakers, especially benefiting those who have little time to commit to Arabic throughout the weekdays, and makes learning easy by covering several educational levels: Kindergarten level for ages 3-5 years old and levels 1-6 for ages 6-11 years old. Three systematic divisions (sounds, words and syntactical structure, and conversational practices) enable the learner to generate language accurately in a variety of highly successful modern techniques. These focus sections present the Arabic language clearly and inclusively to meet the needs of Western learners. This curriculum develops fluency by communication, discovery, realization, and then application. It helps Arabic learners to deal confidently with Arabic culture, plus different types of reading and listening passages:
- Reading techniques are developed through the study of a wide selection of authentic reading passages, including classic Arabic without concentration on spoken dialect. Regular vocabulary exercises examine word building techniques.
- Careful balances of authentic and scripted listening materials build confidence whilst offering the ability to communicate with native Arabic speakers.
- A presentation of Arabic culture patterns help Western children to connect with their Arabic speaking peers in other parts of the world.
The student text is the first step of “I Love Arabic Series” and is supported by a comprehensive workbook, handwriting book, teacher book and teacher case.This Teacher Case Consists of:
- 29 Posters to be used as classroom visual aids (Each poster size: 13” x 18”).
- 236 cards (Each card size 4” x 6”).
تحتوي محفظة المعلم البيداغوجية الخاصة بكل مستوى من مستويات التعليم على:
- دليل المعلم لحقيبة المستوى التمهيدي حتى الثالث فقط
- كل صور كتاب التلميذ مطبوعة على شكل بطاقات مصورة ولوحات يستعملها المعلم داخل القسم