- Reading techniques are developed through the study of a wide selection of authentic reading passages, including classic Arabic without concentration on spoken dialect. Regular vocabulary exercises examine word building techniques.
- Careful balances of authentic and scripted listening materials build confidence whilst offering the ability to communicate with native Arabic speakers.
- A presentation of Arabic culture patterns help Western children to connect with their Arabic speaking peers in other parts of the world.
This Teacher Case Consists of:
- One Teacher Guide: Tips on efficient teaching practices for books.
- 50 Posters to be used as classroom visual aids (Each poster size: 13” x 18”).
- 593 cards (Each card size 4” x 6”)
- دليل المعلم لحقيبة المستوى التمهيدي حتى الثالث فقط
- كل صور كتاب التلميذ مطبوعة على شكل بطاقات مصورة ولوحات يستعملها المعلم داخل القسم
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.