- Objectives. At the beginning of each lesson, there is a list of goals that teachers should try to achieve.
- Methods. There are recommendations for methods teachers can use in lessons.
- Presenting the reading text. The teacher’s guidebook includes the steps that teachers should follow when presenting the reading text.
- Presenting the listening comprehension text. A method for teachers to use when presenting the listening comprehension text is fully explained.
- Presenting vocabulary and expressions. In the teacher’s guidebook, there is a list of steps that teachers can follow when presenting the lesson’s vocabulary and expressions.
- Exercises. The teacher’s guidebook includes the steps that teachers can follow when presenting the exercises in the student's book.
- Answer key. An answer key for most exercises is provided, with the exclusion of communicational and expressional exercises.
- Extra activities. The teacher’s guidebook includes some extra activities that teachers can assign to students.
- Listening comprehension texts. These texts are placed at the end of the teacher’s guidebook as a reference if the audio scripts are absent. Teachers can make photocopies for students to read after they have listened to the audio and completed the exercises.
- Exams. The teacher’s guidebook includes two exams. The midterm exam is at the end of Part 1, and the final exam is at the end of Part 2. The teacher can use both exams in the classroom at the specified time for each. The teacher’s guidebook contains an answer key for both exams.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.