The series allows learners to fulfil their religious rites and duties in an informed manner through learning, understanding, and embodying the Quran and Sunnah. And with ample focus on spiritual and personal development, learners can grow to make moral choices as confident Muslims living in a modern world.
- The book follows a unit-based structure, featuring units such as Essential Knowledge, Essential Beliefs, Fiqh (rituals and rulings), Islamic History, Contemporary Issues, Islam and the Social World, and Spiritual and Moral development.
- The national curriculum has been thoroughly consulted in order to ensure the content in our books is relevant, appropriate, and meaningful to young Muslims and teachers today. This includes consideration of subjects such as RE (Religious Education), SRE (Sex and Relationship Education), the humanities, objectives such as SMSC (spiritual, moral, social and cultural development), life skills, and citizenship skills.
- Detailed and authentic content will allow students to fulﬁl their religious rites and duties in an informed manner through learning, understanding, and embodying the Quran, Sunnah, and the rich Muslim scholarly tradition.
- With ample focus on spiritual and personal development, learners using this syllabus can grow to make moral choices and decisions as conﬁdent Muslims living in a globalized and modern world.
- The books showcase bespoke illustrations and infographics, making the design creative, engaging, and complementary to the Islamic content and values of the book.
- Keywords and vocabulary lists help with overall Arabic and English literacy of students.
- As with all our publications, the books are tried and tested by teachers and students.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.