This is the most comprehensive curriculum for teaching Arabic to non-native speakers in Islamic schools in North America. The author lived and taught in the West, which contributes to the excellence and relevance of this curriculum. Its aim is to focus on similar letters, reading and comprehension, creative writing exercises, ordering, pronunciation, filling in missing letters, matching, time, and gender. It is strongly recommended for children who have had previous exposure to the Arabic language. It is used by a number of full-time Islamic schools throughout the US and comes highly recommended.
- Preparing and carrying out programs and curricula for teaching Arabic language and culture
- Evaluating programs designed for teaching Arabic to non-native speakers
- Preparing and developing measurement and evaluation tools in the field of teaching Arabic as a second or foreign language
- Enhancing cooperation with other institutions interested in promoting the Arabic language by carrying out Arabic courses abroad
- Teaches Arabic as a primary language
- Arabic only
- Uses vowelled letters (diacritical marks, or tashkeel)
- Textbook focus: listening, writing, reading, and speaking
- Workbook focus: exercises and games that support the textbook
- Evaluations follow every 5 lessons
- Exposes students to common terminology
- Illustrated dictionary plus vocabulary list
- Ideal for Western students—themes are heavily cultural, not necessarily Islamic
- A comprehensive curriculum for teaching Arabic to non-native speakers in full-time Islamic and public schools
تعد مادة كتاب التدريبات الأول امتداد لكتاب التلميذ الأول وتعميقا لها، وتعزيزًا لما اكتسبه من مهارات وعناصر لغوية، فكل درس من دروس كتاب التلميذ الخمسة والعشرين، يقابله في كتاب التدريبات ثلاث صفحات يؤديها التلميذ في الفصل بمعاونة المعلم، وإذا لم يتمكن التلميذ من الانتهاء من الصفحات الثلاث في الحصة، يمكن أن يكلف بأداء ما تبقى من المنزل، ثم يجمع المعلم الكتب من التلاميذ بعد كل درس لتصحيحها.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.