- Lesson Goals: At the beginning of each lesson, there is a list of goals that the teacher must strive to achieve.
- The Methods: There is a recommendation for methods that the teacher can use to carry out the lesson.
- Presenting the Reading Text: The teacher’s guidebook includes the steps that the teacher can follow when presenting the reading text.
- Presenting Listening Comprehension Text: The method that the teacher can use when presenting the listening comprehension text is fully explained.
- Presenting Vocabulary and Expressions: In the teacher’s guidebook there is a list of steps that the teacher can follow when presenting the lesson’s vocabulary and expressions.
- Exercises: The teacher’s guidebook includes the steps that the teacher can follow when presenting students with exercises from the student's book.
- Exercises Answer Key: An answer key for most exercises is provided, with the exclusion of those with a communicational and expressional type.
- Extra Activities: The teacher’s guidebook includes a group of extra activities that the teacher can assign to students.
- Listening Comprehension Texts: These texts are placed at the end of the teacher’s guidebook as a reference if the audio scripts are absent. The teacher can make photocopies for students to read after they listen to it and answer its exercises.
- Exams: The teacher’s guidebook includes two premade exams: The mid-term exam is placed at the end of Part 1 and the Final Exam is placed at the end of Part 2. The teacher can use both premade exams in the classroom at the specified time for each. The teacher’s guidebook contains an answer key for both exams.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.