Arabic for Beginners
/pages/elementary-pre-k-6th-levelThis series of books is written by Sheikh Muhammad S. Adly. It is designed to teach the Arabic language to non-native speakers using the simplest methods. The books include usage of Islamic vocabulary as well as words used in daily life for maximum benefit. At the same time, a large effort has been made in avoiding images that are not in accordance with Islamic teachings. The first book is followed by at least two other books for beginners, of which Books 3 and 4 are already published.
- Suitable for beginners of all ages
- Pronunciation guide for words and letters
- Introduces Islamic vocabulary as well as every-day words used
- Avoids using images that violate Islamic teachings
- Progressive learning across several books in the series