Arabic Between Your Hands: Teacher BookLevel 2 العربية بين يديك كتاب المعلم الثاني
It begins at a basic level and continues with students until they master the Arabic language, enabling them to enter university and continue their Arabic studies in various majors. The series was designed by the authors of the original series—an academic team specialized in teaching Arabic for non-Arabic speakers.
The teacher’s books are identical to the student books and aim at providing teachers with techniques and procedures to help them teach every page in the student book effectively in a way that achieves the best results. The teacher’s book includes an answer key for all exercises in the student book. Each teacher’s book includes the student book for the same level (the two parts) with a smaller page size to make it easy for the teacher to follow the educational material of the student without needing the student book itself.
There are four teacher’s books, one for each level as follows.
- The first teacher’s book is for the two student books in the first level.
- The second teacher’s book is for the two student books in the second level.
- The third teacher’s book is for the two student books in the third level.
- The fourth teacher’s book is for the two student books in the fourth level.
The teacher’s books have many advantages, including the following.
- General guidelines for teachers teaching a language to non-native speakers, along with techniques for presenting different language skills and elements
- Suggestions on the exercises in each level along with suggestions for additional exercises
- Answers to the exercises in the student books (except for communicative and expression exercises), along with comprehension texts
- Answers to the questions on comprehensive tests in the student books (standard, midlevel, and final)
- Summaries of the structures, vocabulary, and sounds included in each unit and a suggestion for presenting different types of vocabulary
- Summaries of the objectives of each unit and how to present the texts
- Description of the units' structures and how to introduce the structures
Other advantages included in teacher’s books are 35 general guidelines for teachers and 24 guidelines on 67 tips about teaching language, its skills and elements, and how to manage a language classroom.
وَحَداتُ المستوى وكتبه ودُروسُهُ:
كتب المعلم تطابق كتب الطالب خطوة خطوة وصفحة صفحة, وتهدف كتب المعلّم إلى تزويد المعلّم بمجموعة من الأساليب والإجراءات والاقتراحات، التي تمكّنه من تدريس كل صفحة في كتب الطالب بطريقة فعّالة، تحقّق أفضل النتائج. وتشمل كذلك حلول جميع تدريبات كتاب الطالب. وقد تضمّن كل كتاب المعلّم كتاب الطالب لنفس المستوى بجزأيه والذي جاءت صفحاته مصغّرة، حتّى يسهل على المعلّم متابعة المادّة التعليمية الخاصّة بالطالب دون الحاجة إلى حمل كتاب الطالب منفصلا، وهو يأخذ بيد المعلم خطوة خطوة.
*تتكون كتب المعلم من أربعة كتب للمستويات الأربع جميعها:
- كتاب المعلم الأول الخاص بكتابي مستوى الطالب الأول.
- كتاب المعلم الثاني الخاص بكتابي مستوى الطالب الثاني.
- كتاب المعلم الثالث الخاص بكتابي مستوى الطالب الثالث.
- كتاب المعلم الرابع الخاص بكتابي مستوى الطالب الرابع.
*ويحتوي كل كتاب معلم على فوائد، منها:
- إرشادات عامّة للمعلّم تشمل طرائق تعليم اللغة لغير أهلها , وأساليب عرض مهارات اللغة وعناصرها المختلفة.
- مقترحات بكيفية إجراء التدريبات الخاصة بكل مستوى . بالإضافة إلى مقترحات بأنشطة إضافية.
- حلّ تدريبات كتاب الطالب (ما عدا التدريبات الاتّصاليّة وتدريبات التعبير). بالإضافة إلى نصوص فهم المسموع.
- إجابة أسئلة الاختبارات. الموسعة في كتب الطالب (القياسية والنصفية والنهائية).
- التعريف بمحتويات كلّ وحدة من التراكيب والمفردات والأصوات, واقتراح أساليب عرض المفردات بأنواعها.
- التعريف بأهداف كلّ وحدة من وحدات كتب الطالب والتعريف بموضوع كلّ نص، وبيان طريقة عرضه.
- وصف لتراكيب الوحدات، وبيان أسلوب عرض ملخّص التراكيب.
*هذا بالإضافة إلى احتواء كتب المعلم على:
- 35 توجيها عامّا للمعلّم.
- 24 توجيها للمعلّم في إدارة صفّه.
- 67 فائدة في تعليم اللغة ومهاراتها وعناصرها واختباراتها.
The newest solution in online retail services, East West Souk! Our mission is to provide quality products, at affordable prices, and offer quality customer service to each one of our customers. At East West Souk, you can rest assured that our team members provide around the clock customer service and support. We treat each order with the utmost care and attention to ensure a prompt delivery. It is our goal to bring the beauty of the east to our customers in the west to enrich their lives and make decorating your space easier.
We are offering a series of special promotions for a limited time, including:
- FREE shipping on orders over $70.00 within the USA.
- All orders over $99 will receive a surprise free gift with their order.
- Join our rewards program to earn points with each purchase. For more details please visit our rewards section.
- Visit us on Facebook and Twitter for updates on new products and special offers.
- Let us bring our home into yours with quality products that will enhance any space!
- Each order is entitled to only one discount; multiple discounts may not be applied to a single order.
- Website specials are valid for orders placed via our website only and are not applicable to orders placed via mail, unless specifically mentioned.
- We only offer guarantees on products from our website. Items purchased as special orders or custom orders do not hold the same guarantees and policies.
- All prices subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to revise prices, limit quantities and allow for flyer printing errors and/or website typos.
- The Free Shipping promotion is for returning customers only with a required minimum purchase, as described in the email offer. The Free Shipping promotion is valid with USPS media services only. We reserve the right to change the shipping method at our discretion. This promotion can only be used once per customer, is non-transferable, and cannot be combined with other shipping offers or promotions.
East West Souk’s Guarantee
We guarantee your satisfaction with any goods that you purchase from us. If you receive your goods in such a state that they did not meet your satisfaction for any reason, please keep the item(s) in the original package and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of receiving your goods to arrange for an exchange or refund.
- In any case that you may require an exchange or refund please take note of the following:
- In the case of damaged, defective or wrong item(s) shipped due to our fault we will replace your product without any extra fees for shipping and handling, East West Souk will send you a return shipping label to ship your product back to us.
- In the case that you were not satisfied with the product for any reason other than the above reasons we will issue a full refund for the cost of the item only (shipping and handling fees will not get refunded).
- In the case of exchange an item(s) with another item(s) of your choice. The customer agrees to pay any price difference if the new merchandise has higher price than the item(s) exchanged plus the shipping and handling of the exchanged item(s).
- Alternatively, we can also issue a store credit for the refunded item(s) that the customer can use for future purchases at East West Souk.
- Food products, health & personal care products, DVDs, CDs, electronics, VHS tapes, audiotapes, or games and puzzles must be unopened and in their original sealable plastic wrapped boxes.
- Clothes must be unworn, unwashed, and in their original state (all original tags attached).
- Books, flash cards, posters and other products must be unmarked, unwritten on, unbent, and in new condition.
- Damaged products (not due to our fault) may receive partial or no credit.
- As long as the product was not damaged or defective, the following items will not be accepted for returns once the original packaging is opened: Food products, health & personal care products, software, electronics, CDs, DVDs, audiotapes, VHS tapes, and bundles with books and CDs or books and DVDs.
- Any returned item needs new packaging or missing parts will be subject to restocking fees that may reach 50% of its original value.
- Any item(s) that do not satisfy the conditions above will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
- Any request for refund or exchange received after 30 days from the customer’s receipt of the merchandise will not be accepted.
- Any item(s) that was not directly purchased from East West Souk will not be accepted for refund or exchange and will be discarded.
- Exchanged item(s) will only get shipped after we receive the returned one(s) and found acceptable according to the above conditions.
- Packages marked a return to sender will not be considered or accepted for exchange or refund.
- Returns from Canada or overseas: Please contact East West Souk at email@example.com for full instructions; before taking any action or shipping the item(s) back to us.
- East West Souk will not be liable for refund of missing parcels from the USA if we are not informed of them within 10 days of delivery. Different terms apply to the rest of the world.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of receiving the returned goods and will be made by the same method used in the original purchase.
- We strongly recommend that returned goods are sent by special delivery with the appropriate insurance cover as they will only be deemed returned when signed for by us.