Freekeh: is harvested from young, green wheat. It is an essential ingredient for Middle Eastern cuisine, high in fiber, a good source of protein and many minerals, and low in carbohydrates and fat. Freekeh has a green hue. It is chewier and has a slightly smokey flavor because it's roasted. No additives or preservatives and BPA-free packaging.
- High-Quality,100% natural!
- No additives or preservatives and BPA-free packaging.
- Vegan, Easy to Cook
- High in fiber, a good source of protein and many minerals, and is low in carbohydrates and fat.
- An ancient grain, often mentioned right alongside other superfood heroes like quinoa, spelt, amaranth and farro.
- It’s a fantastic addition to soups, stews, salads, and pilafs. Freekeh cooks like rice, barley or bulgur, and it works terrific as a stuffing.
- Whole grain freekeh is an excellent choice for those who follow a low glycemic index diet.
Shaheen: since 1944 been offering a wide variety of products: spices, seasoning mixes, extracts, grinders, and sauces. Our passion drives how we source, plant, and harvest our herbs, spices, and extracts. No matter what you choose, the aroma and taste will always be purely delicious. We strive to find the best flavor, so you can cook the best food. Superior quality products imported from Jordan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.