This is the most comprehensive curriculum for teaching non-Arabic in Islamic schools in North America. Where The author who lived and taught in the West; add a great advantage toward this recommendation and aim to focus on similar letters, reading and comprehension, creative writing exercises, ordering, pronunciation, fill in missing letter, matching, time, gender. Strongly recommend for children who have had previous exposure to the Arabic language. It is used by a number of full-time Islamic schools throughout the U.S. and comes highly recommended.
- Preparing and carrying out programs and curricula for teaching Arabic Language and Culture.
- Evaluating programs designed for teaching Arabic to non-native speakers.
- Preparing and developing measurement and evaluation tools in the field of teaching Arabic as a second or foreign language.
- Enhancing cooperation with other institutions interested in promoting the Arabic language, by carrying out Arabic courses abroad.
- Teaches Arabic as a primary language
- Arabic only
- Uses vowelled letters (diacritical marks, or tashkeel)
- Textbooks focus: listening, writing, reading, and speaking
- Workbooks focus: exercises and games that support the textbook
- Evaluations follow every 5 lessons
- Exposes students to common terminology
- Illustrated dictionary plus vocabulary list
- Ideal for Western students; themes are heavily cultural, not necessarily Islamic.
- A comprehensive curriculum for teaching Arabic to non-native speakers in full-time Islamic and public schools
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.