These sections present the Arabic language clearly to meet the needs of Western learners. This curriculum develops fluency by communication, discovery, realization, and then application. It helps Arabic learners to deal confidently with Arabic culture, using different types of reading and listening passages:
- Reading techniques are developed through the study of a wide selection of authentic reading passages, including classic Arabic without concentration on any spoken dialect. Regular vocabulary exercises examine word building techniques.
- Careful balances of authentic and scripted listening materials build confidence while preparing the student to communicate with native Arabic speakers.
- A presentation of Arabic culture patterns help Western children to connect with their Arabic speaking peers in other parts of the world.
This Teacher Case consists of:
- Teacher Guide: tips on efficient teaching practices
- 28 Posters to be used as classroom visual aids (each poster size: 13” x 18”)
- 786 cards (each card size 4” x 6”)"
- دليل المعلم لحقيبة المستوى التمهيدي حتى الثالث فقط
- كل صور كتاب التلميذ مطبوعة على شكل بطاقات مصورة ولوحات يستعملها المعلم داخل القسم
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.