At this level, students are introduced to Islam through the Shahaadah (testimony of faith). They learn appropriate care of the Qur'an and engage in memorization and recitation of soorahs from Soorat At-Teen to Soorat Al-Humazah. The life of Prophet Muhammad (s) is introduced. The children are taught the basics of cleanliness and ablution along with the proper performance of prayer. The course ends with lessons on personal hygiene, respect for parents, and respect for the property of others. The material is presented, using a spiral approach, where students revisit each area and study it in greater depth each year. The Student's Textbook contains the subject text of the lessons, exercises, as well as activities.The ICO project is a distinguished one because:
- Our curricula meet the needs of the target audience for integrated, coherent, and appropriate curricula.
- They were prepared according to scientific bases, assimilating the most recent educational and psychological theories.
- They were prepared by special educationists who are experienced in designing curricula and who are familiar with the needs of the target group.
- They employed the most recent techniques and educational aids.
- They went through many quality control processes, which were carried out by specialized committees, and they were enhanced by teachers who evaluated the curricula before releasing them.
These books were prepared by the International Curricula Organization (ICO) and have certain features, which distinguish them from any other textbooks:First: The Technical Features:
- The textbooks have been designed in accordance with the international quality standards in all aspects: colors, paper, size, illustration, and printing.
- They have been furnished with the appropriate illustrations and pictures which match the students’ educational stage and environment.
- The texts have been distributed and organized in a way that makes the text stand out, paying special attention to the font type and size, and the spaces; and colors were chosen carefully to appeal to the target audience.
- Reinforce the proper linguistic basis of the non-Arabic speaking students.
- They build the students’ linguistic dictionary according to their environmental needs.
- Provide non-Arabic speaking students with a good deal of Islamic vocabulary.
- Identify the correct articulation of the different sounds through the study of the Glorious Qur’an.
- Enable the students to evade making mistakes when reciting the Glorious Qur’an through employing the rules of the Arabic language.
- Provide an integrated curriculum with well-prepared scientific content and vocabulary.
- Take into consideration the students’ individual mental differences and their diverse linguistic skills.
- Consider the students’ different cultures.
- Develop the students’ creativity and mental faculties.
- Reinforce the principle of forgiveness and the etiquette of disagreement with others.
- Develop the spirituality, morality, and values of the students.
- Help students have good and balanced personalities.
- Develop the students’ pride in their Muslim identity.
- Help the caller to Islam to develop a balanced personality that reflects the moderation of Islam.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.