Believing that language learning is an important tool for written and oral communication and a path to knowledge in all of its various forms, Manahej Foundation created a curriculum that recognizes the importance of the functional part of the language without ignoring theoretical knowledge, especially in the advanced levels. This series takes into account language learning through the following three components:
- The elements (sounds, letters, pronunciation, and structure)
- The four skills (listening, speaking, reading, and writing)
- Language functions (introduction, acquaintance, description, request, and apology)
Features of the combined edition:
- Includes both parts
- Contains the same units, but summarized
- Can be used for both weekend and full-time schools
- Based on Islamic themes.
- Contains a glossary of vocabulary translated from Arabic into English
- Saves you money! Each level is made up of 3 books (textbook, workbook, and teacher book) instead of 6.
- العناصر ( الأصوات ، والحروف والالفاظ والتراكيب )
- والمهارات الاربع ( الاستماع والتحدث والقراءة والكتابة )
- والوظائف اللغوية مثل (التقديم والتعارف والوصف والطلب والاعتذار)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.