La Cure Facial Black Mud Mask is made from pure Dead Sea black mud, which contains a rich blend of beneficial minerals mixed with honey and natural oils.
As a therapeutic treatment, Dead Sea mud can help give effective relief from eczema, psoriasis, headaches, acne, chronic rheumatism, neuralgia, muscular pain, and stress-induced tension.
As a beauty treatment, the mud helps deep-cleanse the skin, minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and revitalizing the complexion. La Cure ® Dead Sea Natural Beauty products include Bath Salts, Mud, and a wide range of creams, such as Moisturizing Cream, Eye Cream, Body Lotion, and Whitening Cream.
The Dead Sea product range is made from natural, pure ingredients and extracts in addition to the Dead Sea mud, salts, and minerals, which are extracted directly from the Dead Sea. The Dead Sea is 422 meters below sea level, and its shores are the lowest point on the surface of Earth on dry land.
The Dead Sea has a higher concentration of minerals than any other sea in the world and contains more than 35 different types of minerals, mainly magnesium, sodium, potassium, calcium, selenium, chloride, sulfur, bromide, and manganese.
- Removes deep-seated impurities and exfoliates dead skin layers
- Helps to get rid of blackheads and acne
- Added honey acts as a moisturizing agent that heals dry skin
- Gives your skin a silkier and younger look
- Helps skin appear firm and evens out skin tone
- Helps reduce the appearance of aging and wrinkles
- Rich in minerals vital for the skin
- Refreshes the skin by stimulating cell reproduction
- Relieves symptoms of skin ailments, such as psoriasis, eczema, and acne
- Shake the tube well before use.
- Clean your face with La Cure Salt Soap or Mud Soap to deep-cleanse the pores then splash it with lukewarm water and apply La Cure Mud Mask. Gently massage into the skin and avoid sensitive areas around the eyes.
- Leave the mud for 5–10 minutes on dry skin, 10–15 minutes on normal skin, and 20–30 minutes on oily skin, and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- It is recommended to use La Cure Facial Toner and Moisturizing Cream to moisturize your skin and to add more comfort, after removing the mud mask.
- Recommended 2–3 times per month for best results and maximum benefits for normal use. For treatment use, it is recommended once or twice a week.
EXFOLIATE, DEEP-CLEANSE, AND DETOXIFY: La Cure Dead Sea Mud Mask extracts toxins and impurities located deep in the skin layers, absorbs excess oils, and removes dead skin cells, dirt, and toxins to reveal fresh, soft, clear-looking skin with clean pores, even skin tone, and refined skin texture.
HELPS FIGHT BLACKHEADS AND ACNE: Discover the world-renowned sacred mud that spas across the nation are raving about. Contains natural minerals like magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc, and potassium, which are known to treat, detoxify, and cleanse the skin.
MOISTURIZES AND STIMULATES CIRCULATION: Delivers a significant amount of moisture to your dry or sensitive skin. Also, dramatically increases the blood flow to your skin cells helping to achieve healthier and tighter-looking skin.
SENSITIVITY TEST: First apply a small amount to a covered area of your skin before applying on your face. Product ingredients include natural astringents, which may affect persons with sensitive skin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.