Riyad-us-Saliheen (2 Books)
Riyadh-us-Saliheen comprises of about 2,000 hadeeth in 372 Chapters and 19 Sections:
- The Book of Good Manners
- The Book about the Etiquette of Eating
- The Book of Dress
- The Book of the Etiquette of Sleeping, Lying and Sitting, etc.
- The Book of Greetings
- The Book of Visiting the Sick
- The Book of Etiquette of Traveling
- The Book of Virtues
- The Book of I'tikaf
- The Book of Hajj
- The Book of Jihad
- The Book of Knowledge
- The Book of Praise and Gratitude to Allah
- The Book of Supplicating Allah to Exalt the Mention of Allah's Messenger (s)
- The Book of the Remembrance of Allah
- The Book of Du'a (Supplications)
- The Book of the Prohibited Actions
- The Book of Miscellaneous Hadeeth of Significant Values
- The Book of Forgiveness
Chapter 11: Struggle in the cause of Allah
Allah the Exalted says:
"As for those who strive hard in Us (Our Cause), We will surely, guide them to Our paths (i.e., Allah's religion - Islamic Monotheism). And verily, Allah is with the muhsinun (good doers)." (29:69)
"And worship your Lord until there comes unto you the certainty (i.e., death)." (15:99)
"And remember the Name of your Lord and devote yourself to Him with a complete devotion." (73:8)
"So whosoever does good equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant), shall see it." (99:7) "And whatever good you send before you for yourselves, (i.e., Nawafil - non-obligatory acts of worship: prayers, charity, fasting, Hajj and Umrah etc.), you will certainly find it with Allah, better and greater in reward" (73:20)
"And whatever you spend in good, Allah knows it well." (2:273)
Hadith 95: Narrated Abu Hurairah (r) Messenger (s) said, "Allah the Exalted has said: 'I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshiper of Mine. And the most beloved thing with which My slave comes nearer to Me is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing nawafil (prayer or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) till I love him. When I love him I become his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes, and his leg with which he walks; and if he asks (something) from Me, I give him, and if he asks My Protection (refuge), I protect him."' [Al-Bukhari]
- Those who make innovations in religion and associate partners with Allah (such as haluli -who believe in the indwelling light in the soul of man, wajudi - who believe in the physical form of Allah, and pagans who worship other than Allah) interpret this hadeeth in support of their base contention and thus seek support of one wrong from another although the meaning and interpretation of the hadeeth is not at all what the describe. In simple and unambiguous terms, the hadeeth means that when a person adds voluntary prayers to the obligatory ones, he becomes a favorite slave of Allah and on account of it, he receives special help from Allah. Then he is protected by Allah to the extent that He supervises every organ of his body. Thus. he is saved from disobedience of Allah. He bears what is Hiked by Allah, sees what is liked by Him, handles what pleases Him. When he attains that lofty position of love and obedience of Allah then Allah in return also grants prayers of His obedient and loyal slaves.
- A saint is not one who has a peculiar get up and appearance, or who occupies the seat of a saint as his successor, or a person who is lost in meditation, or a half-mad, or one who has invented his own style of remembrance and worship of Allah, but it is one who strictly fulfills the obligations imposed by Islam, is fond of voluntary prayers and adheres to Divine injunctions in every walk of life.
- The love of such saints is a means to attain the Pleasure of Allah, and enmity (hatred and repulsion) with them is a cause of His serious displeasure and wrath.
- Voluntary prayer is certainly a means of attaining the Pleasure of Allah, but it must be preceded by the fulfillment of obligatory prayers. The former is of no value if the latter is neglected. The desire to attain nearness of Allah without strict observance of the obligatory prayers is fallacious and meaningless
Commentary: This hadeeth mentions infinite benevolence, generosity, kindness and regard of Allah for His slaves, which is evident from the reward that He gives to His slaves even on their minor good deeds.
The newest solution in online retail services, East West Souk! Our mission is to provide quality products, at affordable prices, and offer quality customer service to each one of our customers. At East West Souk, you can rest assured that our team members provide around the clock customer service and support. We treat each order with the utmost care and attention to ensure a prompt delivery. It is our goal to bring the beauty of the east to our customers in the west to enrich their lives and make decorating your space easier.
We are offering a series of special promotions for a limited time, including:
- FREE shipping on orders over $70.00 within the USA.
- All orders over $50 will receive a surprise free gift with their order.
- Join our rewards program to earn points with each purchase. For more details please visit our rewards section.
- Visit us on Facebook and Twitter for updates on new products and special offers.
- Let us bring our home into yours with quality products that will enhance any space!
- Each order is entitled to only one discount; multiple discounts may not be applied to a single order.
- Website specials are valid for orders placed via our website only and are not applicable to orders placed via mail, unless specifically mentioned.
- We only offer guarantees on products from our website. Items purchased as special orders or custom orders do not hold the same guarantees and policies.
- All prices subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to revise prices, limit quantities and allow for flyer printing errors and/or website typos.
- The Free Shipping promotion is for returning customers only with a required minimum purchase, as described in the email offer. The Free Shipping promotion is valid with USPS media services only. We reserve the right to change the shipping method at our discretion. This promotion can only be used once per customer, is non-transferable, and cannot be combined with other shipping offers or promotions.
East West Souk’s Guarantee
We guarantee your satisfaction with any goods that you purchase from us. If you receive your goods in such a state that they did not meet your satisfaction for any reason, please keep the item(s) in the original package and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of receiving your goods to arrange for an exchange or refund.
- In any case that you may require an exchange or refund please take note of the following:
- In the case of damaged, defective or wrong item(s) shipped due to our fault we will replace your product without any extra fees for shipping and handling, East West Souk will send you a return shipping label to ship your product back to us.
- In the case that you were not satisfied with the product for any reason other than the above reasons we will issue a full refund for the cost of the item only (shipping and handling fees will not get refunded).
- In the case of exchange an item(s) with another item(s) of your choice. The customer agrees to pay any price difference if the new merchandise has higher price than the item(s) exchanged plus the shipping and handling of the exchanged item(s).
- Alternatively, we can also issue a store credit for the refunded item(s) that the customer can use for future purchases at East West Souk.
- Food products, health & personal care products, DVDs, CDs, electronics, VHS tapes, audiotapes, or games and puzzles must be unopened and in their original sealable plastic wrapped boxes.
- Clothes must be unworn, unwashed, and in their original state (all original tags attached).
- Books, flash cards, posters and other products must be unmarked, unwritten on, unbent, and in new condition.
- Damaged products (not due to our fault) may receive partial or no credit.
- As long as the product was not damaged or defective, the following items will not be accepted for returns once the original packaging is opened: Food products, health & personal care products, software, electronics, CDs, DVDs, audiotapes, VHS tapes, and bundles with books and CDs or books and DVDs.
- Any returned item needs new packaging or missing parts will be subject to restocking fees that may reach 50% of its original value.
- Any item(s) that do not satisfy the conditions above will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
- Any request for refund or exchange received after 30 days from the customer’s receipt of the merchandise will not be accepted.
- Any item(s) that was not directly purchased from East West Souk will not be accepted for refund or exchange and will be discarded.
- Exchanged item(s) will only get shipped after we receive the returned one(s) and found acceptable according to the above conditions.
- Packages marked a return to sender will not be considered or accepted for exchange or refund.
- Returns from Canada or overseas: Please contact East West Souk at email@example.com for full instructions; before taking any action or shipping the item(s) back to us.
- East West Souk will not be liable for refund of missing parcels from the USA if we are not informed of them within 10 days of delivery. Different terms apply to the rest of the world.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of receiving the returned goods and will be made by the same method used in the original purchase.
- We strongly recommend that returned goods are sent by special delivery with the appropriate insurance cover as they will only be deemed returned when signed for by us.